1. Students discover their own unique skills and passions through practicing self-reflection and using trusted assessment instruments.
2. Students relate to opportunities and resources through a network comprised of state, business, school, and community volunteers.
3. Local businesses and nonprofits engage with students to develop relationships and create foundations for a talent pipeline.
4. Fellows gain project management and leadership experience through facilitating meetings, organizing events, and reaching out to stakeholders.
5. Fellows use their own educational, professional, and personal experiences intended to inspire and guide students.